Sigh! A vent post. What’s with drivers not stopping at Pedestrian crossings? So annoying and selfish! 😦
And one of the rules of the road….
- I get it. If pedestrians are “jay walking” – then fine, you don’t need to stop.
- They should cross at the designated areas.
- But when, they are there? Regardless if there is a traffic light at the crossing or not… can you PLEASE just STOP for pedestrians?
- Stop being so selfish and so unaware of us trying to cross the road.
- A signs of first world thinking is to be considerate of others on the road. Even pedestrians.
- Come to think of it… if drivers stopped at pedestrian crossings – then there may just be less “jay walking”
- Because people cross anywhere these days, because they know that drivers don’t care enough to stop…
- PLEASE be considerate!