On the weekend, my wife and I went to the Global Leadership Summit
This is probably the 3rd GLS conference I have been to. There is always so much to learn. So I decided to capture one (or more) liners and share with you. Who knows maybe even this summary of the conference… may encourage you in some way:
1) “I think I can, I think I can.”
2) Self-sacrificing love needs to be at the core of all you do.
3) Bring back “old fashioned” loving one another.
4) You do not need to be a charismatic leader to lead a charismatic cause.
5) Money is essential for life, but not the
point of life.
6) “I’m not failing. I am growing.”
7) (Hotel Industry) “Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen”
8) Hire to be part of a purpose. Don’t hire “for a job”
9) Speak out “dumb ideas” Jesus can still use seemingly dumb ideas.
10) Listen to music. More often
11) “I don’t want a job I am qualified for; because then I won’t have anything new to learn.”
12) With too much knowledge you can be in the danger of making assumptions.
13) One of the signs that you’re are on a plateau:
– busy but bored (can be so soul sucking!)
14) Change your self-talk
15) What are your blind spots? Ask a trusted friend or loved one to point them out to you.
16) LOVE NEVER FAILS!