I really am afraid of sounding or coming across as cheesy or soppy… but in relation to this challenge and when I saw the word: pining
I immediately thought of her:
Catherine and I have been dating for almost 6 months.
The big hurdle we face is, the distance.
We live about 6 hours drive apart.
So when I think of pining, I think of Catherine. These are the things I pine for:
– to sit next to each other at the end of the day and talk about how it was
– to hear her laugh
– to drink coffee together
– to kiss her (and not have to wait every few weeks)
– to have her near, even if words weren’t exchanged
– to sit and watch a film together on my laptop
– to sing loudly to bands I love, and have her enjoy it too 😉
– to take a drive down to the beach and enjoy God’s “swimming pool”
– to sneak up behind her and give her a hug
Those are just some of the things.
PS. I use to have a pining for fresh orange juice with the bits. That still happens every now and then. 😉