This Saturday, just for one night, we (myself and some camp parents) are taking 14 teenagers out to the Berg.
What is the point?
Well I often say/think Durban beachfront is God’s swimming pool and the Berg is His back garden.
In the ever stunning Drakensburg I pray and hope for a few things:
1) That teenagers will listen to God
2) May they will hear His encouragement or convictions.
3) May the learn and be reminded of their true identity in God. Something Beautiful in His eyes
4) Grow in grace
5) Accept God’s forgiveness
6) Learn more about Him / recognise His voice.
7) Get to know my teens. (Relationship is key)
So God will You do what You do best? Change lives please.