I am in transit at the moment.
Start my new ministry beginning of January,
Being home has been really cool so far.
1) Sitting on the beach at the end of the day, and swimming in the sea.
2) Sitting on the couch watching soccer/football with my brother.
3) Sitting outside chatting to my mom
4) Walking around just in baggies and slops and a shirt sometimes.
5) Looking up at the sheer beauty of the Drakensburg mountains
6) Playing Frisbee with my bro
7) Celebrating a lovely wedding with Nathan and Robyn.
8) Catching up with some friends from Ladysmith
9) Sitting by the pool with my friend Kym
10) Meeting my new church team
11) Seeing a vast collection of stars in the night time sky.
12) Seeing some smiley south africans.
13) Watching live soccer.
And as Christmas approaches I am thankful for Jesus being born into this little life of mine.
His forgiveness, grace and beauty move me into BIG things.
My simple and difficult prayer I pray for the new year… is that God would use me to shed a little light and love of Him on all the people I encounter.
I pray I don’t screw that up, much…
”He laid aside his crown
All Our crimes he carried
Was lifted from the ground
With our burdens buried”
Thrice – Listen Through Me